Gaming

Auto Chess Bonus Races and Class

Talking abut Auto Chess we will also talking races and classes. Because the combination between them can make our build stronger. So...

auto chess bonus

Talking abut Auto Chess we will also talking races and classes. Because the combination between them can make our build stronger. So this time we will talk about auto chess bonus races and class to make it easier for the other to build their Chess Pieces.

With combining 2, 3, 4, or 5 chess piece with the same race or class we would get bonus. And its important to keep us survive the rounds. Here are the bonus from races and class:

Also if there are some toram fans here u can read leveling map guide toram online.

Auto Chess Bonus

Chess

Chess is a two-player strategy board game played on a checkered board with 64 squares arranged in an 8×8 grid. The game is played by millions of people worldwide.

Wiki

Races Bonus

Cave Clan

Auto Chess Bonus
  • (2) Max HP increased by 250 for all friendly orcs.
  • (4) Max HP increased by 350 for all friendly orcs.

Beast

Auto Chess Bonus beast
  • (2) All allies have +10% attack damage, including summoned units.
  • (4) All allies have +15% attack damage, including summoned units.
  • (6) All allies have +20% attack damage, including summoned units.

Dwarf

dwarf
  • (1) Attack range increased by 2.

Egersis

Auto Chess Bonus aegersis
  • (2) All enemies have -4 armor.
  • (4) All enemies have -6 armor.

Dragon

dragon
  • (3) All friendly dragons have 100 mana when battle starts.

Demon

demon
  • Active when you control only one kind of demon on the chessboard.
  • (1) Attacks deal 50% extra pure damage to the target.

Goblin

goblin
  • (3) Grants a random ally +12 armor and +10 HP regeneration.
  • (6) Grants all allies +12 armor and +10 HP regeneration.

Glacier Clan

glacier
  • (2) All friendly trolls have +35% attack speed.
  • (4) All allies have +35% attack speed.

Feathered

Auto Chess Bonus feathered
  • (3) All friendly feathered have +20% evasion.
  • (6) All friendly feathered have an additional +25% evasion.

Human

Auto Chess Bonus human
  • (2) All friendly humans have 20% chance to silence target for 4s when attacking.
  • (4) All friendly humans have 25% chance to silence target for 4s when attacking.
  • (6) All friendly humans have 30% chance to silence target for 4s when attacking.

Marine

marine
  • (2) All allies have +30% magic resistance.
  • (4) All allies have an additional +30% magic resistance.

Spirit

spirit
  • (2) All friendly spirits have 30% chance to turn the attacker into stone for 4s when attacked by melee chesses.
  • (4) All allies have 30% chance to turn the attacker into stone for 4s when attacked by melee chesses.

Kira

kira
  • (1) All allies have +5% max HP.

Classes Bonus

Witcher

Auto Chess Bonus withcer
  • (1) Negate enemy demon power.
  • (2) All friendly demons retain their Fel Power.

With this bonus we can be a counter for enemy who doesn’t have witchers yet. With the second bonus, we can put other demon on board without loosing demon race bonus.

Warrior

warior
  • (3) All friendly warriors have +6 armor.
  • (6) All friendly warriors have an additional +7 armor.
  • (9) All friendly warriors have an additional +8 armor.

Warlock

walock
  • (3) All allies have +15% lifesteal to attack and spells.
  • (6) All allies have +25% lifesteal to attack and spells.

Shaman

shaman
  • (2) Hexes a random enemy for 6s when the battle starts.

Mech

mech
  • (2) All friendly mechs have +15 HP regeneration.
  • (4) All friendly mechs have an additional +25 HP regeneration.

Mage

Auto Chess Bonus kmage
  • (3) All enemies have their magic resistance reduced by 40%.
  • (6) All enemies have their magic resistance reduced by an additional 40%.

Knight

knight
  • (2) All friendly knights have a 25% chance to gain a shield that grants 75% magic resistance and 30 armor for 3 seconds.
  • (4) All friendly knights have an additional 30% chance to gain a shield that grants 75% magic resistance and 30 armor for 3 seconds.
  • (6) All friendly knights have an additional 30% of the time being protected by a damage-reduction shield.

Hunter

hunter
  • (3) All friendly hunters have +35 base attack damage and +35% chance to pierce through evasion.
  • (6) All friendly hunters have an additional +45 base attack damage and +45% chance to pierce through evasion.

Druid

druid
  • (2) Two 1-star Druids can upgrade to a 2-star Druid.
  • (4) Two 2-star Druids can upgrade to a 3-star Druid.

Assassin

Auto Chess Bonus sin
  • (3) All friendly assassins have 15% chance to critical hit for 300% damage.
  • (6) All friendly assassins have 15% chance to critical hit for 400% damage.

With this auto chess bonus review hopefully we can get more knowledge to build batter team

Written by Ridho Rangga
Disiplin tanpa diawasi Bekerjalah tanpa diperintah Bertanggung jawab tanpa diminta Profile
Laplace m

Laplace M Assassin PvE Skill Build

Ridho Rangga in Gaming
  ·   1 min read

Beri komentar...